On May 4, 2020 in accordance with new guidance issued by Missouri Gov. Mike Parson and St. Charles County Executive Steve Ehlmann for reopening Missouri businesses, we will resume routine cleanings and examinations, orthodontic appointments, and most other dental procedures and surgeries. However, at New Creation Dental Care, our main goal has always been to protect the health of our patients, our team, and our community. Thus, we will be seeing patients on a more limited basis allowing more time for proper disinfection and sterilization and more physical separation and social distancing between patients. In addition, we will continue to adhere to the following safety protocols that have been implemented in our office since the covid-19 outbreak began:
- We will screen all patients for recent fever, cough, previous exposure to or infection with covid-19, or recent travel.
- Upon arrival to our office, all patients are to remain in their cars in the parking lot and should call to check-in. Any new or updated paperwork will be brought to you. We will then call you to come in when your room is ready.
- Once seated, all patients will be required to rinse with a peroxide mouthwash for 60 seconds.
- All visitors and guests should remain at home or in your vehicle to minimize the number of occupants within the office. Exceptions: a parent may be present for their child’s appointment and a spouse/partner/loved may be present during consultation, treatment plan presentation, and/or financial planning.
- Our staff will continue to wear extra PPE (personal protective equipment) including gloves, masks, protective surgical gowns, face shields, hair caps, and shoe coverings.
- All clinical areas, rooms, and surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected and sanitized and ample time will be allowed between patients to ensure areas and surfaces are clean.
We will continue to evaluate this situation on a daily basis and will make changes to protocols and patient scheduling as needed. We are excited to serve you once again!