Choosing the Right Implant Provider
When it comes to your health, you should never settle. Investing in dental implants can improve your life in so many ways, as long as they’re placed by an experienced dentist. That’s why finding the right provider to lead you on your restoration journey is essential to your well-being.
At New Creation Dental Care, we’re confident that we can provide you with the highest quality care for your health. Here are some things we hope you’ll consider when researching dental implants.
How Much Experience Does Your Dentist Have?
Many dental providers advertise dental implant surgery at their practice, but less have gone through the rigorous process of learning the proper way to place dental implants. Dr. Matt Boscia is a graduate of the Misch Institute, a renowned training program that sets the standard for dental implantology education.
Dr. Boscia has also been providing top-notch dental care for over almost 20 years. There’s no equivalent to experience, and in the dental field, experience is crucial.
Does Your Dentist Provide a Consultation?
Having a consultation with a potential provider is critical in determining if you’re an ideal candidate for dental implants.
When you have a consultation with Dr. Boscia, he’ll take time to learn your goals, dental and health history, and more. You’ll learn all about the dental implant process andand each of its steps, so you feel comfortable and confident about your treatment.
A consultation is beneficial because:
- You’ll have the chance to get to know your dentist and build trust. Take this time to learn about their professional experience, philosophy, and future goals.
- You’ll learn about all your restoration options and about each procedure, in detail.
- You can ask about costs and payment options.
- You’ll get tips on post-operative care and know exactly what to expect before and after your procedure.
Questions to Ask Your Potential Dental Implant Provider
A consultation is the perfect time to ask any questions you have. Dr. Boscia will happily answer any and all inquiries about the dental implant process and our practice.
Here are some questions to ask in your consultation:
- How many dental implant procedures have you performed?
- How long have you been placing dental implants?
- What is your post-operative success rate?
- What are the risks of getting dental implants?
- What type of anesthesia do you use?
- Do you have before and after pictures of previous clients?
- Where did you complete your training and education for dental implants?
Choose Dr. Matt Boscia For Your Dental Implant Treatment
Getting implants with Dr. Boscia at New Creation Dental Care is a step towards better health and a brighter smile. Call (636) 625-1225 to schedule your consultation today.