Transform Your Appearance with Dr. Boscia
No one should have to go through life feeling self-conscious about their smile. If you have any issues with your teeth, Dr. Boscia can combine various cosmetic procedures to rejuvenate your appearance with a smile makeover.
Each treatment is customized to your unique needs, so no two smile makeovers are the same at our practice. No matter the specifics of your procedure, we’ll help you achieve a stunning smile that will last for many years to come.
Reasons to Consider a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover will help you gain confidence in your appearance and improve your overall self-esteem. We recommend a smile makeover if you suffer from any of the following issues:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Misaligned or misshapen teeth
- Severely decayed teeth
- Missing teeth
Potential Treatments Used in a Smile Makeover
Since every smile makeover is uniquely customized to the patient, the treatments Dr. Boscia performs may vary. The most common procedures included in a smile makeover are:
- Teeth Whitening — If you have teeth that are yellow or stained, we can brighten your smile with professional strength teeth whitening.
- Porcelain Veneers — Veneers are thin shells made of durable, natural-looking porcelain that we place over your teeth to cover cracks, chips, and other cosmetic flaws.
- Inlays and Onlays — If you have severely cracked or decayed teeth, we can restore them with inlays and onlays. A type of customized filling, inlays and onlays are far more durable than traditional fillings.
- Dental Implants — Dental implants are the only permanent and natural-looking solution for tooth loss. Whether you’re missing one tooth or a whole arch of teeth, Dr. Boscia will restore health and beauty to your smile.
- FastBraces® — A speedier alternative to traditional braces, FastBraces allows us to straighten your smile in as little as four months. Discreet clear brackets are also available for your convenience.